Sips & Suppers is a major celebration of food and community in the Washington, DC metro area. Now in its ninth year, Sips & Suppers was created to raise the awareness of homelessness and hunger in the nation’s capital and to promote efforts to develop sustainable and local solutions to these challenges. On the weekend of January 28 and 29, 2017, we will celebrate once again.
If you have any questions or are media that would like to participate in the event, please contact Erica Teti-Zilinskas, Director of Communications, DC Central Kitchen, email@example.com or call 202.847.0228
- Sips & Suppers Ticket Sales Press Release
November 17, 2016
- Save the Date: 9th Annual Sips & Suppers January 28th and 29th, 2017
October 13, 2016
Newspapers and Magazines
Here are a few links to newspaper and magazine coverage of past Sips & Suppers events.
- Sunday Night Suppers: Alice Waters and Joan Nathan Pop In at the Purdum-Myers Party
January 27, 2012
- Sunday Supper at the Nixons’: Feast for a Cause
January 23, 2012
- Sups and Sips raise $200,000+ for charities
January 25, 2012
- Waters and Nathan to hold fundraising dinners
January 13, 2011